funny moments last year

You would never believe this  last year I was a class clown so I made everybody laughs like when they were sad or down I came in some times. I did some thing bad but I learned from it and all the jokes were funny and everyone laughed so the teacher was cool with me being funny. So every time we would tell a joke and cheir them up and they would call my name if someone was down so that’s what was kind of funny and I felt happy that I can help everybody out. So then one day we got  certificates for everybody thinks what is best that they do school whise. And  then the teacher all wakes started to make jokes too and I love that class and that was the funniest moment of my year.

Comments

  1. I can easily believe you were a class clown, you still make people laugh. I think it's great that you worry about friends that are sad. Thank you for sharing your post this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

News this week

Favorite animal

Slice of life practice