Writer or a singer

If I had a choice between being a writer or a singer I would be raper because I like to beat box and rap. Those things that I like to do if I was a singer. I wouldn't want to be a writer because I do not like to right offen in times. I do not know why I would want to be a singer but I do not like to write so I think singer would be a option for me. The perks to be a singer is you can have a reputation or get famous. And the perks to be a writer is that you can give books around the world be famous or are articles. And that's why I would  rather be a singer/ rapper.

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week. You make some valid points for choosing a singer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

News this week

Favorite animal

Slice of life practice