2 quarter goals.

To understand text  and read flutely and to pick good spots to seat at. In blogs writing more and ask teachers for help if I don’t understand the meaning of the word. Show the teacher my blog see if it is good or not. Seeing if my sentences are good or bad and checking if they are complete sentences.And I need to write more in quick write so I can ge5 better at writing. And writing neatly I am going to practice at my house and at school. The thing is that I was writing this because I did bad in quarter one so I am seeing what I can improve about what I read or what I write. So some things I did bad was talking to friends. Making bad choices to sit and rushing through test and that’s why I mite be getting one. But this quarter I will practice in tell I reach this goal and me my teacher and my mom and dad will see my grades go up not down. And I think that miss haury will be proud of wha5 I can do this quarter and I am excited to see wha5 I can do now too. And that is what my goals are for quarter to hope to see some improvements on test and blogs, writing.

Comments

  1. I think these sound like really good goals to work toward. I look forward to seeing you reach all of these goals. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

News this week

Favorite animal

Slice of life practice