Favorite animal

My favorite animal is a panther because it is fearsome. The panther runs 36 miles per hour I think that is pretty fast. They weigh about 120 to 210 and I think that is nice so they can run fast. I think that this animal is special because I like this kind of animal. They do not live in packs so they are kind of like a lone wolf. This animal or  predator but it does not roar some people even have these as pets and I think that is pretty cool to have a panther as a pet. And the real reason I love panther is that I saw one and it look happy when he looked at me so I felt loved by a black panther.

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week! Good research, though I would have loved to see links for where you found your information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

News this week

Slice of life practice