Super hero

My name is Chris  and my age is 15 and I protect my city and my city on the eastern side on las Angelos. My powers are super speed and flight and I think that people don’t think that a 15 year old can save a city but they will believe in me. So then I am a nice polite and I am nice hero to this city and I think I mite be on the news one day for something really big. They only thing I want to see is smile all over this city and no crime but there are some bad people is some naber hoods. His friends from other cities are Barry Allen, Oliver Queen, Bruce Wayne. If a villain gets away I go to my room and punch my pellow when I get mad. But that is all my super hero is write now see you next time on my blog.

Comments

  1. Your superhero sounds amazing. Thank you for sharing your post this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

News this week

Favorite animal

Slice of life practice