Slice of life

when I was playing basketball and I needed five points to win I was sweating. And I could not breathe so I had the ball so then I pass to my partner I cut then he shoots and makes it. So the the other team came back so then we were trying to make every basketball counts so then the other team was playing tight defense and it was hard to just make a shot so then I put all my mite in the time and effort. I took deep breaths and then my teammate gave me the ball and then I went for the layup and I made it I was so happy one more point tell we win and then we scored again and we one.

Comments

  1. Good description of this event. Thank you for sharing your post this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

News this week

Favorite animal

Slice of life practice