Slice of life practice

when I was trying to wake up and walk my dog I did not want to do this so I got the leashes and walked them and it took so long just to put them on. Then when I got the bags to pic up the poop then when I opened the door the dogs I sprinted to the outside door and then I opened the door to outside. When I walked outside in too the cold breeze when in my hair and it felt good to be outside.  So then the dog went straight into the grass to pee and then I still have to walk even  further  to let my dogs poop and I was up for it just because then after I was done I can eat breakfast and then go to school but that wasn’t how it planned out. So after when I was walking the dogs I went to the bathroom and threw up and I could not go to school and I could nor have cereal but that was fine I had toast and jam. So then I had to go to bed and sleep for a couple of hours I was thinking could this day be any worse but then it did. So when I woke up I had a headache and I threw up again because it was probably the toast and jam and it taste like it too I felt horrible. So then I had to take medicine then I had to rest and this day was worse and then I new we were having burgers but with fries and they were curly fries and I could only have soup and that sucked. So when they had the delicious burger I had just some noodle soup and it was not bad but I felt a little left out because they were laughing talking and I was there just eating my soup and then when I went to bed I think tomorrow will be a better day then this.

Comments

  1. This is amazing! You wrote so much and went into so much detail. This is a great slice of life practice. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

News this week